Booking an appointment
Book an appointment, is that necessary?
It is certainly advisable nowadays.
Pay attention! When making an appointment I assume that you have read this article completely
and agree with this and that you have read and agree to the house rules. If this is not the case then the show can’t go on. Read on for more information.
There are a few main rules that you need to know when you have booked yourself in:
If you book an appointment with me for a piercing or something similar, I ask for a down payment. This applies only for new piercing procedures. I don’t ask for a down payment for consultations and jewellery and the like. You can then easily pay this deposit via the webshop. So you don’t have to come by the shop for that. But this does mean that if you have made an appointment with me, it will only be confirmed once you have paid the down payment.
On the deposit applies: non refundable. No exceptions.
This means that you will not get back the amount if you cancel or don’t show up. If you need to postpone our appointment, we can of course do this if you have notified me at least 24 hours in advance.
It is advisable to have paid the deposit within 2 hours after otherwise your place is not certain anymore and you will have to plan a new appointment. This because unfortunately I cannot always wait for the down payment to be in order to schedule my next customers. Everyone gets the VIP treatment, you too, but the people waiting after you too.
How do I book?
Well very easy, below you can arrange that yourself.
I show you, in 8 steps:
- Read the booking policy and click on “ok”.
- Click on “service” if you want to have a piercing checked, choose jewellery, install jewellery, remove jewellery etc … click “piercings” if you want to have a new piercing procedure done.
- Click on the required service (service / piercings) then you will be guided to a next page to possibly book more. If you must pick out a piece of jewellery but you also want to have your piercing check-up: choose two services, not one, otherwise we will be pressed for time. When unclear which to choose, click on the menu bars at the top left, next to “Soesha” and read the description for each service ( in Dutch for now, but google may be able to automatically translate this for you).
- Click on “continue”
- Choose a date and time that suits you and click on it.
- Enter your details and add comments if you have some, check the boxes if read and agreed and click on “continue”.
- Read carefully what you have just agreed to and see if it is correct.
- Click on “confirm appointment”; then you’ll see it processing and lead you to new page. There you will see “appointment confirmed” with a brief summary. Below that you will see a button “make another appointment” but underneath you will see a link: aanbetaling piercing behandelingen / deposit piercing procedures. If you have just made an appointment to have a piercing procedure done it is VERY important that you click this link NOW and there also read what’s written and what you have to do.
You don't know how your piercing is called?
- Ear piercings ("cartilage piercing" is everything in the cartilage of the ear except 3rd and 4th earring, industrial and orbital so that's nice and easy).
- Facial piercings: nose, eyebrow
- Oral piercings (in your mouth).
- Intimate piercings (18+)
- Micro dermals or dermal anchors, navelpiercings, nipple piercings (18+)
NOTE: If prevented, please report this at least 1 working day in advance (working days according to the opening hours of the store) otherwise you will still lose your deposit.
No proof of identity = no piercing.
Are you going to have a piercing procedure done?
- Make sure your body is fit and healthy.
- Make sure you are 100% sure that you can / will / want to get the piercing because if for some reason you can't (even due to force majeure such as not old enough, passport lost or sudden pregnancy or the like) get pierced for one reason or another I am still obliged to keep the deposit. Unless of course you canceled at least 24 hours in advance.
- Make sure you have slept well the night before our appointment.
- Eat well in the 4 hours prior to our appointment. This saves you pain and possible dizziness but also ensures faster healing.
Where is it?
You can easily find a spot for your car here in the street. It is here paid parking but if you have the app for that is that handy. The zone code for this is 1617, good to know.
Sign up for the newsletter and stay updated on all developments and discounts!
If you have questions or concerns, don't hesitate to drop by the studio, call on workdays (according to the opening hours of the shop) on 070 2148937, e-mail to email@example.com or request an online consultation (when you need personal advice about the care for your piercing or the healing and such). Follow Soesha on Social media.
You want to book an appointment? Click here.
Disclaimer: All your personal details given here are only used for this order. You can always view this information on request. You can request to destroy this data at any time.