Booking an appointment
Voor Nederlands klik op de vlaggen hierboven.Pay attention! When booking an appointment I assume that you have read this article completely and agree with this. You also must abide the house rules. If any of these weren’t read or aren’t followed I reserve the right to deny service. Read on for more information.
There are a few main rules that you need to know when you have booked yourself in:
- Valid ID card/passport/driver’s licence is mandatory.
- All services are per ONE! book as much of each as you need. 3 piercings? 3 bookings! it’s that simple.
- No piercing without deposit .PAY ATTENTION! The deposit is on another website. This means that you have to re-enter your data. Deposit needs to be payed within 2 hrs after booking or risk cancellation.
- No show = deposit lost
- Always use your true credentials. They have to correspond with the credentials on your deposit or your deposit will be void and the appointment will be cancelled.
- Deposit is ONLY needed for actual new piercing procedures.
- You do not pay the total you’ve booked until the day of the appointment (minus deposit).
- If prevented, report this at least 48hrs in advance or deposit = void.
How do I book?
Well that’s easy, you can do that yourself below.
I show you, in 8 steps:
- Read the booking policy and click on “ok”.
- Click on “service” if you want to have a piercing checked, choose jewellery, install jewellery, remove jewellery etc … click “piercings” if you want to have a new piercing procedure done.
- Click on the required service (service / piercings) then you will be guided to a next page to possibly book more. If you must pick out a piece of jewellery but you also want to have your piercing check-up: choose two services, not one, otherwise we will be pressed for time. When unclear which to choose, click on the menu bars at the top left, next to “Soesha” and read the description for each service ( in Dutch for now, but google may be able to automatically translate this for you).
- Click on “continue”
- Choose a date and time that suits you and click on it.
- Enter your details and add comments if you have some, check the boxes if read and agreed and click on “continue”.
- Read carefully what you have just agreed to and see if it is correct.
- Click on “confirm appointment”; then you’ll see it processing and lead you to new page. There you will see “appointment confirmed” with a brief summary. Below that you will see a button “make another appointment” but underneath you will see a link: aanbetaling piercing behandelingen / deposit piercing procedures. If you have just made an appointment to have a piercing procedure done it is VERY important that you click this link NOW and there also read what’s written and what you have to do. PAY ATTENTION! The deposit is on another website (my webshop: soeshaduka.nl). This means that you have to enter your data (e-mail and / or telephone number etc) again!
You don't know what your piercing is called?
- Ear piercings ("cartilage piercing" is everything in the cartilage of the ear except 3rd and 4th earring, industrial and orbital so that's nice and easy).
- Facial piercings: nose, eyebrow
- Oral piercings (in your mouth).
- Intimate piercings (18+)
- Micro dermals or dermal anchors, navelpiercings, nipple piercings (18+)
Are you going to have a piercing procedure done?
- Make sure your body is fit and healthy.
- Make sure you are 100% sure that you can / will / want to get the piercing because if for some reason you can't (even due to force majeure such as not old enough, passport lost or sudden pregnancy or the like) get pierced for one reason or another I am still obliged to keep the deposit. Unless of course you canceled at least 24 hours in advance.
- Make sure you have slept well the night before our appointment.
- Eat well in the 4 hours prior to our appointment. This saves you pain and possible dizziness but also ensures faster healing.
Where is it?
You can easily find a spot for your car here in the street. It is here paid parking but if you have the app for that is that handy. The zone code for this is 1617, good to know.
Sign up for the newsletter and stay updated on all developments and discounts!
If you have questions or concerns, don't hesitate to drop by the studio, call on workdays (according to the opening hours of the shop) on 070 2148937, e-mail to email@example.com or request an online consultation (when you need personal advice about the care for your piercing or the healing and such). Follow Soesha on Social media.
You want to book an appointment? Click here.
Disclaimer: All your personal details given here are only used for this order. You can always view this information on request. You can request to destroy this data at any time.