Have you always wanted to become a professional Bodypiercer?
I take apprentices!
- If you want to become my apprentice, you have to be willing to be on the floor in my studio one or two days a week from opening to closing hours during six months. You will watch and learn during all my piercing procedures, consultations, jewelry changes and other things around the studio.
- Next to all the lessons and teachings, explanations, experience stories, tips and tricks… You will get reading and learning material, chapter by chapter in a binder.
- You will not only learn the basics of safe piercing according to the Dutch Health Department, but you will also learn everything you should know to correctly pierce someone and give correct instructions for aftercare and healing advice. Of course you will learn much about anatomy, physiology and pathology so you can give your client correct advice when they come in with questions about problems with their existing piercing. Your knowledge will regularly be tested so that at the end of your training you will be comfortable enough to pass the exam with no hiccups.
- I will also teach you the basics in being an entrepreneur and what you should and shouldn’t do to become a successful independent bodypiercer.
During the apprenticeship, you will be needing gloves. The first 3 boxes will be provided by me. At the end of your apprenticeship, you will be learning to pierce on human models you will be providing yourself. All the materials needed will be provided by me and/or the studio establishment.
Of course, taking an apprenticeship has also some conditions:
- The apprenticeship is not free. I charge 1250 euros for all this and it also has to be paid in full during the first month of your training. There will be no refunds if you decide not to complete the six months of training.
- You have to be 23 years of age or older and a college educational level (you do not have to have diploma’s but graduation from high school is helpful). I will be asking for your resume if you want to sign up.
- There is no job guarantee, or career guarantee. Just as with any other study this apprenticeship offers no guarantees. After successful completion, the only thing I can do is point you in the right direction.
- At the start of this apprenticeship you will be asked to sign an internship contract for 6 months.
If you want to sign up, or you want to know more on the subject, or you have questions, contact me or leave a comment.