The house rules of Soesha
Recently I saw someone jump from one website to another because the first website didn’t have it’s house rules on the site. Therefore, here they are.
These are exactly taken over from the framed rules handing on the wall of the store. If you have any questions about one or more of the rules below, do not hesitate. These rules have been drawn up to make it safer for both you and me and are meant to be followed.
- In our shopping area we work with a (Collective) store ban.
- In case of crime we always report to the police and you can be photographed.
- When paying with a credit card we always ask for a valid identification.
- This store is secured with video cameras.
- In our store we treat each other respectfully.
- You should cooperate with a bag check if requested.
- You should take off your headgear at the entrance of the establishment.
- Food and drinks are prohibited in the shop
- It is forbidden to smoke in our shop.
- Dogs and other pets are not allowed.
- All sales are final, no returns, no refunds (unless otherwise specified at moment of purchase), for the sake of hygiene.
- Do not touch your piercing in the studio for the sake of this establishment’s hygiene
- Telephoning is prohibited
- Filming or photographing is forbidden in the studio unless stated otherwise
- Aggression / unwanted contact / discrimination will not be tolerated
- Only one person is allowed in the piercing room unless indicated otherwise by the professional (except for young people under the 12 years).
Sign up for the newsletter and stay updated on all developments and discounts!
If you have questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to drop by the studio, call on workdays (according to the opening hours of the shop) on 070 2148937, e-mail to email@example.com or request an online consultation (when you need personal advice about the care for your piercing or the healing and such). Follow Soesha on Social media.
Do you want to book an appointment? Click here.