Tips for your upcoming appointment
Are you getting a new piercing?
Tips For Your Upcoming Appointment
- Make sure your body is fit and healthy.
- Make sure to be well rested in the night before your appointment.
- Eat well in the 4 hours prior to your appointment. This will not only raise your pain threshold but can also help prevent drowsiness and also promote healthy and fast healing.
- Using your own jewellery as initial jewellery in a fresh piercing is not possible.
- Don’t forget to bring valid identification.
- Consider the newly added regulations since the outbreak.
- If you’re younger than 16 years of age, you can temporarily not come to the studio to get pierced. Check-ups for existing piercings are possible only when you come alone.